Need to sell one or more of your guns? We can help!
Allow us the opportunity to sell your firearm(s) in our store for you. Doing so can increase your ability to get a realistic value out of your sold firearm without having to do any hard work. Most pawn or gun shops will give half or less than that on the value of a trade or purchase from you. We’ll give you 90% of the sales price after the firearm sells!
- 90% of the sold price is yours without having to do any real hard work.
- A background checked or CHL/LTC individual will be the only ones who can purchase your firearm(s).
- Two words: "Foot traffic." Being a brick-and-mortar store with an online marketing presence, we’ll be able to allow more individuals to see your firearm(s) for sale.
- We’ll fairly price your firearm(s) based on current values listed in the Blue Book of Gun Values increasing your chances of selling it faster.
Upfront mandatory Consignment Fee: $25 (per gun) covers advertisement, inspection, cleaning and valuation fee.
- Advertisement – We will post your gun(s) on our website and in our email sales flyer.
- Inspection – We will only sell guns that are in good working order. We need to make sure they operate.
- Cleaning – We want the gun to be presentable so we’ll give it a good bath!
- Valuation – For both the purchasing customer and you to be successful in this process, the price needs to be fair. We have the tool to make sure we price your firearm(s) within the fair current market price.
We will collect a 10% sales commission fee (per gun) when the item sells.
We sell your gun for $300
Your earnings = $270.
How It Works
Bring us your firearm(s) with the original box/case (if possible) and be prepared to pay the $25 processing consignment fee (per gun.) We’ll collect your contact information and do some research on the firearm(s) and contact you with the price valuation within a timely manner. If everything sounds good to you, we’ll put your firearm(s) in our store for sale and start to market it. If you decide you don’t want to sell the firearm(s) through us, you can come pick the firearm(s) up at any time before it sells. The consignment fee is non-refundable.
Once It Sells
We will contact you shortly after your firearm sells, and you can decide which option below you want to do.
Option 1: We’ll contact you when your check is ready for pick-up at the store. Amount will be 90% of sold price.
Option 2: Apply your portion of the sold price to another purchase with us. New guns are always cool!
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to deny a firearm for consignment for any reason. Firearms must be in good working order to be eligible. Guns will be sold “as-is.” There is no guaranteed timetable on when your firearm sells. By law, only the original consigner may pick firearm(s) up without the completion of a 4473 form and background check. Original consigner can pick up the firearm(s) at any time prior to them being sold.